Last March I with the help of other friends adopted a manatee from SAVE THE MANATEE. That started me on a manatee kick that I'm still on.... I designed t-shirts, magazine ads, billboards, and radio ads. This is a logo I just finished. Can you see the problem? I should have started with the logo first, because I needed to work it into everything so they would have a similar feel. Live and learn and then save a manatee.
2 comments:
I don't know how do you work..but I cant start designing a package with out my logo first....
I have beeen working on a project for school..took me 5 days to finish the logo....I have just started working on the items (package)....
God I wasted lot of time...
BTW nice logo..
I didn't know you did design, you renaissance man, you. And I love manatees! Way to say the world, one giant mammal at a time.
Post a Comment