20 February 2008

new crane plumbing logo



For as long as I've been using a urinal I've been starring at the Crane Plumbing logo in public restrooms. Over the years I've questioned why the bird for a logo? Yes, I know it is a crane, but what does that have to do with relieving oneself? Now I've heard it has to do with the shape of some of the plumbing resembling the neck of a crane, but I don't know if I buy that.

Thus I've created a new logo for Crane Plumbing. One could say... To Deal With Those Big Loads Use CRANE.

3 comments:

Becki R said...

I love it! And the new theme too...Can I just asked what program you used to do that? It looks cool!

DREW said...

I used Adobe Illustrator CS2 for that design.

Desert-Roses said...

I loved your logo so ....no I really did... :D

I've beeen working on lots of logos recently..my dad asked me 3 for three new business of his...
and I just feeeel GOD GGGGRRR..!!!
It is a real problem when u trained professionaly and then get to work with unprofessional ppl like my dad who doesnt want even to fill a quationiare that shall help me in getting some influences for his logos....
In the end I told him..go and hire someone :P..am loser I dont wanna work on that...ur stubborn Kuwaiti head ....

Hmm..the other logo for mom, it worked very well..am so inlove with it hehe...I didnt tell my dad am working on the indentity system for mom's beauty salon..or he shall kills me :P..it is his fault my mama is more flexible :P...

anyways..just felt I need to complian somewhere...have a sweet day