side one: side two: I created this postcard for my ten year class reunion. Didn't take me very long, but I feel it gets the point across. Still in shock it's been 10 whole years already....
SO I just hopped over to this site to see what the honkin' heck you've been up to. My 10 year reunion is next month in CA, but with the kids in school (I'm going with that for my excuse) I'm not going. Did you go to yours? I didn't realize we are the same age. Spooky. Just kidding!
2 comments:
Very nice! I like the address! Way to shout out to Finding Nemo. I also like how the class of 2000 sits right on the horizon line of the photo.
SO I just hopped over to this site to see what the honkin' heck you've been up to. My 10 year reunion is next month in CA, but with the kids in school (I'm going with that for my excuse) I'm not going. Did you go to yours? I didn't realize we are the same age. Spooky. Just kidding!
Post a Comment