29 April 2009

a logo for free

This is a logo I created for a little girl named Sophia Lodovico, who is very ill. Friends of ours started a non-profit organization to help with medical coast and research. It was an honor and a privilege to work on this project.

This was not the final logo, but rather an idea I had and loved. (personally I like it much better) Time was not on my side and though that is a poor excuse I wish all the people at The Hope Resource Network the best of luck.

1 comment:

Emily Nelson said...

Wow! I think this is awesome! I didn't know that you designed logos! I work for HOPE Coalition and our logo is a mess! I know so, becuase I did it...in MS Paint...its awful! If you ever feel like doing any more pro-bono work let me know - or maybe some day we can afford to actually pay you. You are really talented!!! ~Emily